Our faces are a reflection of who we are, and when we begin to develop visible aging, that might not be the reflection we wish to show. Losing collagen in our facial tissues can lead to wrinkles and sagging skin. While facial fillers and laser treatments can help improve your appearance, the results are only temporary and cannot treat extensive signs of aging. A facelift is designed to eliminate excess facial skin and smooth wrinkles for a revitalized, more youthful complexion.
Facelift Areas of Correction
- Sagging skin along the cheeks
- Drooping facial tissues that obscure the jawline
- Wrinkles in the lower face
- Fat accumulation under the chin
- Wrinkles and vertical bands around the neck