The formation of excess fatty tissue around the pectorals and enlarged glandular breast tissue in men is commonly known as gynecomastia. This medical condition may occur for a number of reasons, including diet, medication, steroids, and thyroid disorders, and it is often benign. However, for many men, developing enlarged male breasts is embarrassing. For most, firm and toned chests are the ideal. Gynecomastia surgery effectively eliminates the excess tissue in overdeveloped male breasts to provide a more attractive contour to the chest.
The Benefits of a Gynecomastia
- Eliminates excess fat from the chest
- Removes overdeveloped glandular tissue
- Improves the contour of the chest
- Restores tone and firmness to the chest
- Helps you reclaim confidence and comfort in your body